Bridal Hair and Makeup Training Courses
Fancy a career change and always loved styling hair and makeup? Why not become a Professional Hair & Makeup Artist. Natasha, our principal Hair and Makeup Artist is proud to offer accredited Bridal Hair and Makeup Courses. Learn how to create beautiful natural makeup looks and style boho bridal hair.
Our Bridal Hair and Makeup courses teach all of the skills needed for any professional hair and makeup artist to set up their own freelance business or to add to their existing skill set.
Our courses take place in Hampshire and Surrey, they are always fun, relaxed and friendly and will teach you everything you need to know. Once you have completed your training you even have the opportunity to join our fantastic team and build your portfolio.
4 Day Accredited Professional Hair & Makeup Course
In this course you will learn:
- How to create 5 of the latest bridal hairstyles, working on models so you are working with real hair. You will also learn a blow-dry.
- How to create the perfect makeup look you will do 3 different makeup looks on models.
- Which products to use and techniques to make them last all day.
- We will also go through a kit list to make sure you have everything you need to get started in the industry.
- On the last day of the course, you will style hair and makeup on a model all on your own and I will be assessing you. You will need to create 2 different hair and makeup looks on them and you will need to treat them like a real client.
- The course can be held in the comfort of your own home or my home to keep the cost of the course lower and this also helps as when working on your clients you will be in the home environment.
- I will provide you with a set of brushes.
Following the training, you could even join the NW Makeup team as an assistant to get the experience you need and to get some portfolio images.
4 Day Course – £900
2 Day Accredited Bridal Hair Course
Learn how to create beautiful boho bridal hair styles in this one to one bridal hair course. You will learn:
- All the techniques needed to create boho hairstyles.
- You will learn half up half down styles, using models so you are working on real hair.
- 4 boho up styles.
- How to prep the hair before creating styles.
- Which products and tools you will need.
This course is perfect for beginners or for people wanting to refresh their skills.
2 Day Course – £450
2 Day Accredited Professional Makeup Artist Course
Learn all the techniques needed to create bridal makeup and party hair and makeup in our accredited one-to-one course. You will learn:
- How to create two bridal looks
- One party makeup look, you will be creating the looks on models.
- What makeup kit and tools you will need.
- Skincare – learn about the skin and how different makeup compliments and enhances the skin.
2 Day Course – £450
Following the training you could even join the NW Makeup team as an assistant to get the experience you need!